The most popular combined first aid and CPR course in Kelowna is standard first aid. This course includes training in CPR level “A”, “C” or “HCP”. AED training is included. Certification is valid throughout Canada for 3 years.
Our Next 20 Courses
Kelowna First Aid is the premier provider of workplace approved first aid and CPR courses in Kelowna. We offer the lowest prices and have convenient locations and simple, secure and comfortable registration. Every year millions of people die from cardiac related diseases in which a quick acting and well trained CPR provider can make the difference between life and death. In first aid and CPR courses participants will learn basic techniques and skills to address almost any first aid emergency. Our instructors follow the highest CPR standards provided by International Liaison Committee on Resuscitation (ILCOR) which ensures that our candidates learn the most effective CPR techniques available. For more information about registration or our courses select the course of your choosing from the main or side menu.
Different Courses Available:
At Kelowna First Aid we offer a variety of different first aid and CPR courses for participants to register for. Courses range in length from 3 hours to 18 hours. All courses include training in automated external defibrillators (AED). AED certification is also included in all of the awards presented through this provider. The following is a list of available workplace approved First Aid and / or CPR courses available:
- Standard First Aid – This course is a two day program that includes training in CPR level “A”, “C” or “HCP”. AED training is included. More Information.
- Emergency First Aid – This is a one day course that includes CPR and AED. This basic program provides successful participants with a 3 year certificate. More Information.
- Standard Childcare First Aid – This is a two day course is designed for individuals that work in the childcare or daycare industry and need to be certified. Includes training in CPR level “B” and the use of AED’s. More Information.
- CPR level “A” – This 4 hour course is designed for individuals that only need CPR certification. Course content includes CPR and AED rescue techniques for adult victims only. More information.
- CPR level “C” – This 5 hour course is similar to CPR level “A”, however, it includes CPR and AED rescue techniques for adult, child and infant victims. More information.
- CPR level “HCP” – This comprehensive 6 hour CPR course includes all of the components of CPR level “C”, but also includes additional rescue techniques for health care providers. More information.
- Re-Certification – Individuals that need to renew expiring awards can select from either standard first aid, stand-alone CPR level “C” or “HCP”. More information.
- Food Safe Courses – We proudly provide food safe level 1 and level 2 courses for individuals that need certification to work in the food serving, handling, preparing or storing industry. Certificate meets BC Health and legislative standards. More information.